miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2010

AVGN News_ Solo un episodio al mes!

funny animated gif

El pasado 8 de febrero del 2010 James mas conosido como el Angry Video Game Nerd posteo eso en su pagina http://www.cinemassacre.com:

AVGN (less than 2 episodes a month)

February 8, 2010

It has been a great pleasure entertaining so many of you with the AVGN series. I’m proud to have made 2 episodes a month consistently for the past few years. However, I’m planning on taking a break soon and then continue the episodes at a more leisurely pace. (Like 1 a month maybe)

Most of you appreciate the hard work. I truly have great fans who send me nice emails all the time. So for all of you, I don’t need to explain the obvious reason. But to make it clear for everyone:

I play the game, write the script, shoot the video, edit the video, and then go straight to the next video. It’s been a constant race to get each video done in time, to keep up with the schedule. On top of that, when I want to put some extra work into a particular video, like Ninja Gaiden for example, I have to virtually invent new hours in the day, which sometimes means sleeping very little.

By producing AVGN videos less frequently, I will be able to keep the quality up, and save the series from becoming a routine and an obligation. I will also be able to put more time into other things such as Board James and other projects that have been on halt.

I don’t know how soon this will take effect, how long, or whatever. Just something to expect in the near future.

Thank you, all the best,

James

Lo que mas o menos es que el nerd solo sacara un episodio al mes, sacar 2 al mes le representa demasiado esfuerzo y lo entiendo pues escribir es scrip, editar, gravar, actuar y jugar, es muy dificil y es una carrera cada ver dice el, asi es que de esta forma James dice a sus fans que saldra un episodio al mes y que ademas dedicara mas tiempo a sus otros proyectos tales como Board James.

No hay comentarios: